The goal of Young Adult Ministry at KACC is to promote discipleship through incorporating a balance of worship, fun, fellowship, service, and learning. It is through the worship of God and study of God's Word that YAM members realize their call to live as a community in the Holy Spirit, reflecting the grace of Jesus Christ in all that they do
YAM have a vision of the church as a place where young adults are at home; where their gifts are acknowledged and their lives are supported and nourished; where young adults exercise servant leadership in worship, social ministry and evangelization.
YAM is out to:
- To empower young people to live as disciples of Jesus Christ in our world today.
- To draw young people to responsible participation in the life, mission and work of the KACC faith community.
- To serve the needs of YAM members and attendees, through fellowship activities that strengthen bonds amongst young adults at KACC and ultimately glorify Christ.
- To be sensitive and responsive to the spiritual and emotional needs of young adults, providing opportunities to grow and learn as Christians and to guide young adults into other areas of ministry where they can be of service.
- To be responsive to the large body of young adults in the Church, both transient and resident, by providing monthly activities that can be enjoyed by many. At the same time they aim to be sensitive to the needs of individuals.